Originally posted on Hollywood Life:
On Feb. 26, a very pregnant Drew Barrymore stopped by ‘The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon’ with her longtime friend, Adam Sandler. Jimmy encouraged the pair to serenade each other, and we’ve got the cute duet for you to watch right here!
On Feb. 26, a very pregnant Drew Barrymore stopped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon with her longtime friend, Adam Sandler. Jimmy Fallon encouraged the pair to serenade each other, and we’ve got the cute duet for you to watch right here!
I can’t wait for tonight’s episode of Parenthood. The last episode left me crying and wondering what was next for Joel and Julia. I’m praying for them to work things out, they were such a great team and an amazing couple! Either way, I’m just excited to see the Braverman clan back on my TV! (NBC tonight at 10!)
Parks and Rec comes back tonight! Who else is counting the minutes?!?!? (84 in case you were wondering. I’m not a weirdo, I swear!)
Top 5 Places for a TV Fanatic to Hang Out Online
If you’re reading my blog, I can safely assume two things. One, is that you enjoy television. Two, is that you know how to navigate your way around the inter-web.
I spend a lot of time online. Actually, I spend way too much time online… oh well. I wanted to share my top 5 websites with you guys so you can waste just as much time as i do!
- Number one is definitely Netflix. No argument. I literally spend 12 hours of my day on Netflix. I have my shows on throughout the day, constantly. I watch on my laptop and my phone. If you don’t have Netflix, I am very confused and I highly recommend that you sign up. It’s only $7.99 a month and you get unlimited access to all your favorite shows (and movies) in HD, and you can watch them anywhere!
- I’ve completed so many series by binge-watching on Netflix. I’m currently in the middle of watching Desperate Housewives for a third time. Seriously, Netflix is one of the greatest things ever invented.
- My second favorite website, is Tumblr. Here, I spend probably close to 6 hours a day. It’s so easy to get sucked in and lose track of time. I follow a lot of NBC fan blogs (like nbcdevotee.tumblr.com. She’s awesome!!!) I get so much information straight from both the official Tumblr’s of my favorite shows or from all the fans who are obsessively checking in and updating their followers.
- It’s awesome to find people who love the same shows and the same people that I do. I never heard anyone talk about NBC, or Rockefeller Center (30 Rock specifically), or Amy Poehler and Tina Fey with the same lame-loser passion that I do until I joined Tumblr.
- Tumblr is definitely a place for fandoms. If you like a show (or a band or anything else), there is a group of people somewhere on Tumblr that obsess just as hard as you. It’s such a cool feeling to find people who love the same things and people as much as you do. If you don’t have a tumblr, I highly suggest you make one. You’ll become a part of an online community full of a bunch of
dorks people just like you.
- Third, place a TV-lover should spend their time online is at The TV Addict’s blog. It was started by a guy who wanted to share his love for television and now it’s the the most popular source online for TV info. Daniel Malen, the creator, and his several contributors post daily. You’ll find behind the scenes videos and interviews, updates about shows, and personal opinion posts (which I really enjoy).
- Check out one of their latest posts, their Top 5 Reasons so check out the new NBC comedy Growing Up Fisher.
- The fourth place on the web I recommend a TV lover to spend their time were to be on Twitter. On Twitter you can find your favorite celebrities, most who tweet throughout the day. I also follow a lot of my favorite NBC show’s official accounts (as you saw in an earlier post… cause hopefully you’ve been reading my blog……….) and those accounts often tweet back and interact with fans.
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (before he moved to the tonight show) favorited a tweet of mine and the Parenthood Twitter replied to me. Both one of the coolest moments of my life
cause I’m a huge loser.
- Retta, who plays Donna Meagle on NBC’s Parks and Rec seems to love TV as much as we do so I think you guys should definitely follow her, even if you don’t watch the show. She livetweets all different shows almost daily and it’s so entertaining. I go interested in watching Scandal cause of her, so definitely check her out!
- The last place I’m gonna send you is Buzzfeed. Specifically their TV section. Buzzfeed is a hilarious website with random posts that range from pictures to articles to quizzes. The reason this is great for a TV lover is cause this is another place where you’ll see that you’re not the only
idiot person rooting for that one couple to get together on your favorite TV show or that you’re not the only one that hates the character everyone seems to love.
- Also, they have quizzes, like “Which Parks and Rec Character Are You?” which are actually a lot of fun! (I got Donna ) They also have lists like, The 17 best moments from last night’s episode of the Tonight Show, accompanied by GIFs and pictures. One list we can all relate to is this: this one, “The Ultimate Struggle of a TV Show Addict.
Thanks for reading! I hope you TV addicts check out these links and have as much fun wasting time on the internet as I do!
BUZZFEED: 35 best moments from Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show” debut
Buzzfeed posted an amazing list of Jimmy Fallon’s 35 Best Moments from the Tonight Show. (Like when Tina Fey made an appearance!!!!! *dies*) Did they leave out any of your favorite moments from Jimmy’s first episode? What’d you think?
What did you guys think of Jimmy’s first episode hosting The Tonight Show? Did you squeal and cry? Or was it just me? Tell me what you thought!
Originally posted on Hollywood Life:
Longtime fans of ‘The Tonight Show’ were a bit worried that Jimmy might not live up to the high expectations set by previous hosts Jay Leno and Johnny Carson. But Jimmy proved all the haters wrong Feb. 18 with funny sketches, great interviews and a slew of celeb guests!
Jimmy Fallon had me laughing all night during his premiere of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. He started off the show by saying: “I’ll be your host — for now,” poking fun at the fact that there have been host changes over the past few years but it’s safe to say, Jimmy will be around for quite some time.
HAPPY GALENTINE’S DAY LADIES!
“What’s Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year. February 14th, Valentine’s Day, is about romance. But February 13th, Galentine’s Day, is about celebrating lady friends. It’s wonderful and it should be a National Holiday.”
How cute are these custom Stefon valentines by Tyler Feder?! It’s the perfect way to let that special SNL fan in your life know how awesome you think they are this Valentine’s Day! Download these valentines and check out all her other artwork. Her Etsy page is filled with tons of adorable pop culture art!